France Langue IH Nice (Libération)
You will find a lively atmosphere at France Langue IH Nice Libération, located in a very lively neighbourhood. Thanks to its Mediterranean climate, you will be able to enjoy the city all year long. The school is settled in a typical provincial house and you'll have access to our private garden.
Get ready for an unforgettable stay that will combine language learning, sports and cultural activities and/or idleness...
You are already here at home!
- Online Classes
- 40+ or 50+ Courses
- Internship Programmes
- Cambridge, IELTS or other Exam Preparation Courses
- Academic Pathway
- Social Programme
- Welfare Support
- For other services please see school website
- Student Residence
- Hotel or Apartment
Nice is our France’s fifth largest city. Located by the sea on the French Rivieira, only 30 kilometres from Italy, close to the Alps, it is the place to be not only if you're hesitating between going for a swimm or puting on your skis, but also if you're looking for a place to just let yourself live.
Nice is also more than sea, palm trees and sun! It also has a great cultural and artistic heritage, a traditional cuisine (ever heard of Niçoise salad, Pan Bagnat, ratatouille...?).
Nice is also very close to other big beautiful places : Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Monaco… and Italy!
This program is for teachers of French as a Foreign Language whose mother tongue is not French. During this two-week program, you will be able to explore the subtleties of today’s French and to work on strategies and group dynamics! It will also gives you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of French culture and civilization!
The training is held from Monday to Friday on the basis of 26 lessons / week. Classes are held in the morning and afternoon.
You will go through many thematic workshops of reflections and exchanges in which you will be approached both orally and in writing.
You will be given out educational materials and authentic documents that you will have worked on during the methodology workshops.
- Refreshing cultural knowledge
- Classroom techniques and practices
- Class material
Throughout both weeks, the teacher will help you improve your language skills with syntactic and lexical reminders.
A program of cultural activities will complete this program. Plus you will also have trips to discover the city and the region chosen (museum visits, guided tours in the city, evening outings, excursions).
Course content :
- Themed modules of reflection, exchange and creativity in which participants work on both their written and speaking skills.
- Linguistic reinforcement to work on the four key language skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading.
- Practical ideas and methods to build your own educational materials and activities.
- Cultural visits commented and analyzed in class.
- Study of linguistic and socio-cultural developments through authentic and recent documents: press, cinema, literature and music.
To contact France Langue IH Nice (Libération) please complete the form below: