Become an IH Partner Agent
The International House network is very much like a big family, and our agents are a vital part of what we do. Our success over the last six decades has been supported through developing close and lasting relationships with agents around the world.
We have revamped our partner agent scheme so we can continue to recognise those agents who value and support the IH brand by working with several of our schools.
- Your agency name and logo will appear in the IH Valued Partner directory on the IH World website
- You will receive a IH Valued Partner pack, which includes a certificate and IH Valued Partner logo for use in your promotional materials
- Invitations to exclusive events such as the IH Study Abroad Workshops
- No subscription fees
- Rewards and incentives for exceptional agents (e.g. those who send the most student weeks)
- You must have sent students to at least 3 IH schools within the past 12 months
- Your agency must have operated for at least 3 years
- You agency must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina; Armenia; Australia; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Brazil; Bulgaria; Canada; Chile; Colombia; Croatia; Cuba; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Greece; Hungary; Ireland; Italy; Japan; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Malta; Mexico; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Muscat; Netherlands; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Syria; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom; USA
- Your agency must be legally constituted and authorised to operate in the country in which it is situated and adhere to its current national laws and regulations
More details coming soon!