We are pleased to inform you that the International House centres of Barcelona, Cádiz, Madrid and Seville, under the digital platform formacionele.com, have just launched their own university postgraduate degree through the University of Barcelona. Diploma ELE is a university certificate that is designed to give complete training to teachers of Spanish. The training has a strong emphasis on teaching practice and facilitating strategies and tools to work autonomously and effectively.
What does the ELE Diploma include?
- University graduate certificate issued by the University of Barcelona with 30 ECTS credits
- On-site teaching practice in prestigious Spanish schools
- Two starting dates (January and September)
- Nine subjects taught by the best teacher trainers in the Spanish sector
- Personalized guidance both during the registration period and throughout the entire course
- Specialization video seminars and online research papers
For the International House team of trainers, it is a great responsibility to be able to carry out a programme as significant as this, but above all with an institution of such prestige as the University of Barcelona and with 30 years’ experience of training Spanish teachers from all over the world.
Diploma ELE offers the opportunity to learn and share teaching experiences with a team formed by the best professionals in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and with an internationally recognized certification.
More information at: https://formacionele.com/diplomaele/