"Translation in Language Teaching: Post-editing as a New Teaching and Learning Method" & "Native Language in the Classroom?!"Read More
Webinar: Best Practices for Creating Marketing Videos
16 June 2023
15:00 to 16:00
We are delighted to be hosting a webinar for IH schools on best practices for creating marketing videos on Friday 16th June at 15:00 BST.
* Please note this session will be recorded*
As part of the IH Brand Awareness campaign we are running in 2023, we will be using this webinar as an opportunity to inspire IH schools on what to consider and plan before filming video content.
Alongside IHWO's marketing team, we will be joined by Bruno Feijó, Director of Business Development, EDEX Education Group. He is an agent and influencer with over 33,600 followers on Instagram.
In the webinar, we will:
- Discuss the Best Practices document sent to IH schools.
- Consider how certain strategies can translate into video content f0r the individual IH schools that are attending.
- Identify different target markets.
- Explore the right messaging to tap into the psychology of our target markets.
- Share and analyse successful campaigns and how we can adapt the ideas for our own schools.
Please bring a marketing video that you liked or that made you think. This could be from a competitor, a brand you admire or someone you follow. We will discuss the videos, considering why they provoke a positive reaction and how this can translate into our own content. Please add the link to your video here.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. Please email email@example.com to register.