- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration or End Date: Permanent
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Essential role requirements
The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
International House is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to enhance the service delivered to our students from around the globe.
The Young Learners Operations Manager position is a new post, so the right candidate will be in a perfect position to really put their stamp on things and make the role their own.
The Young Learners Operation Manager is a key role within the organisation and will assist with the delivery of the annual Young Learners Programme. The candidate will be carrying out a few of the duties outlined below -
- Ensure delivery of high quality and successful Younger Learner programmes.
- Manage challenges arising at operational centres by keeping mindful of both commercial and client-relationship needs.
- Assist with project management of any out-of-season groups or YL programmes operating at IH London or elsewhere.
- Liaise with the Student Services team to ensure that all post-booking documents are being recorded as appropriate (medical forms, flight information, active options, etc)
For a copy of the full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work with some amazing people in a diverse environment then please apply immediately.
About the school and City
International House London is an established and well-known language school, with over fifty years of experience in providing language courses and teacher training programmes. Based in a spacious and fully-equipped school, near Covent Garden, we are a founder member of the International House World Organisation.
International House London welcomes over 8,000 language students from 150 countries each year. Our students enjoy learning in the vibrant and multicultural atmosphere of IH London; making new friends and experiencing the excitement of the city together.
Take a look at the school page here.