- Start Date: September 2019
- Duration or End Date: June 2020 (with the possibility to return next academic year)
Salary: Salary Range : 60000-78000 rubles (net) depending on qualifications and experience.
Essential role requirements
- You must have a qualification in teaching Spanish as a second language
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
English language, level B 1 +
This is a both YL and adults post. 24 hours a week from Monday - Saturday with 2 days off: one weekday and Sunday. Our school has wi-fi, an interactive whiteboard(s), color photocopiers, a wealth of supplementary books and a solid e-library. All classrooms are provided with the computers and internet. All students have course books and all teachers have their own copies of all books, CDs, flashcards etc.,as required.
- Flights: Flight refund
- Accommodation: Free accommodation
- Visa: Full visa support and reimbursement
- Holiday: 32 days of annual paid holiday ; paid state holidays
About the school and City
Visit our school site www.ihstavropol.com and you will see a huge (1500 students), modern and fashionable school with 25 classrooms, provided with computers and internet. Spacious Teacher Room with free Wi-Fi, computers, personal pigeon boxes has an enormous bulk of course books and supplementary materials. There is a well-equipped kitchen for the school staff with coffee and tea at school's expenses. Our school overseas English teacher Mel Salomon writes: ”The simple beauty of the city, the many forests, parks and the lovely old buildings, has always impressed me. I fell in love with Stavropol on my first day here, and after 10 years, that love has not faded with time! Today I’m happy to call Stavropol my home!”
Take a look at the school page here.