- Start Date: September 2019
- Duration or End Date: 26/06/2020
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
IH Madrid is now looking to recruit dynamic and professional YL teachers for classes at lunchtime in central Madrid. We have vacancies for lunchtimes (13.00-16.00) for YL classes to start in September. This is a part-time post.
Competitive pay rates and excellent professional development included.
Essential to have a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL, C2 domination of all skills in English and relevant experience. We won't be able to consider applicants who do not meet these requirements. If you are interested please send your CV to Alex Bishop (email@example.com).
- Holiday: 2.5 days per month worked.
About the school and City
Come and work for a school with unrivalled professional development in one of the most beautiful capital cities of Europe. We can help you take your teaching to the next level with our development and training programme and team of dedicated support staff.
Take a look at the school page here.