- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration or End Date: An academic year or could be more
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Essential role requirements
The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
We are a looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 60 years of language teaching in Spain.
Teachers work closely with the team of Academic Managers to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
We work with students of all ages and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a variety of levels and ages, including exam preparation classes.
We believe in providing quality classes and so we are looking for new team members with an understanding of customers’ needs.
Requirements – The ideal candidate would have:
• The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
• The ability to work well in a team
• An understanding of customers’ needs
• A proactive, positive attitude
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Good administrative skills
• An excellent command of the English language
• At least one years teaching experience
• Experience working with young learners
• A university degree
• A Celta or Tesol cert grade B or higher
- Flights: Initial help up to 300€
- Accommodation: three nights in a hotel
- Visa: The personnal departament will help you to get the Spanish compulsory paperwork and also you will be able to learns Spanish in the school
- Holiday: You will have 2 weeks at Christmas, Holy week, as the convenio says and two days in the week of "feria of May".
About the school and City
We have the school in the unique city with 4 Unesco recognition. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the culture, the food, the good weather...
Also we have two schools, with 6 Academics managers in total, so you will be supported always.
We have also more than 40 teachers.
Córdoba is not so big so you won't have problems to find somewhere to live soon.
The schools has also a huge team of general services ( system, personnel, contability, Spanish ) which are here for help You
Take a look at the school page here.