- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration or End Date: 29/02/2020
Salary: to be discussed at an interview
Essential role requirements
- You must have a FLE qualification
- You must have a degree
- Passport valid for at least 18 months after a prospective entry date
Working in IH-Moscow will skyrocket your career and professional development. Our DOSes and ADOSes provide personalized support with lesson planning. A full legal, visa and accommodation support is provided by Central Office.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- French fluency
- Over 3 years' experience
- DELF/ DALF experience
- Experience with (V)YLs
- Good understanding of communicative method and techniques
- Client orientated lessons
- The ability to work in a team
- Positive but yet professional attitude at a workplace
- Flights: Airfare reimbursement
- Accommodation: Shared accommodation free of charge
- Visa: Multy-entry work visa for the duration of the contract, consulate fee and associated costs are reimbursed
- Holiday: Paid holiday 25 days, paid orientation period plus paid public holidays
About the school and City
BKC-IH is the biggest school chain in Moscow. There are central schools within 10 min from the Kremlin as well as there are affiliate branches in cozy suburbs near parks and lakes. We have the most convenient metro net and public transport system in the world.
Moscow is a city of contrasts - ancient history and tradition comes in contrast with engaging nightlife and entertainment. There is something in store for everyone.
The school continues to translate the values once established in International House - language helps to unite people, to bring joy and to expand the horizons. High standards and professionalism at workplace come along with a huge amount of humanity and support from our colleagues - whether they are administrators or directors.
BKC-IH helps a charity organization "Sheredar" - the rehabilitation center for children who have fought cancer. The center was established by BKC-IH CEO Michael Afanasievich Bondarev. He is often present in the office, do not miss a chance to say "hello".
Take a look at the school page here.