- Start Date: 1/09/2019
- Duration or End Date: 11 months
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, responsible person who is ready to join our close-knit team to teach English and Spanish for the academic year 2019/2020. Besides teaching regular classes we would like our guest teacher to join us in our winter and summer camps for children aged 6-17. The duties of the guest teacher in the camps include giving English classes and taking part in various daily activities.
- Flights: The school will pay for the flight from Moscow to Novokuznetsk
- Accommodation: We provide accommodation in the centre of the city in the walking distance from the school
- Visa: The school provides full assistance with the visa process
- Holiday: The teacher gets 28 days of paid holiday
About the school and City
Our school was founded in 1997 as the first private language school in Novokuznetsk and holds a leading market position in our region. Our aim is to provide excellence in teaching English and other foreign languages. In 2007 we joined International House World Organisation. We currently have 12 teachers and about 400 students who range from Very Young Learners (3-6 y.o.) to adults. Our school offers General and Business English courses and exam preparation classes.
Take a look at the school page here.