- Start Date: 14/06/2019
- Duration or End Date: one year
Salary: $15,000 MXN monthly
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification.
For immigration purposes you need to have a passport form Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Malta, UK or Ireland, or a valid US work Visa?
We are looking for two teachers to join our team, If you want to teach English in Mexico this is a great opportunity!
The main teaching duties of the English teacher are teaching Business English in company, teaching General English and Cambridge exam preparation courses at the school premises. Other duties include, but are not limited to invigilating exams, placement testing, thorough lesson planning, and staff development.
- Flights: There's a US$750 end of contract bonus.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is not paid for. However, we put teachers up in a hotel in downtown Monterrey for no more than 4 days until they find a place to live. If the teacher has not found accommodation before the 5 days, it will be their responsibility to find further accommodation or to pay for the hotel for nights exceeding 5. lH Monterrey guides and helps teachers throughout the process of finding accommodation, taking them to places, talking to landlords, making suggestions, showing them the bus route
- Visa: The school will be in charge of the visa process from end to end provided the teacher has all documents required.
- Holiday: The teacher will get 4 week's paid holiday (three weeks for the Christmas/New Year period and one at Easter) plus all public holidays in Mexico.
About the school and City
Find out more about life in Monterrey here.
IH Monterrey will be sending teachers the Induction Manual after the first interview with plenty of information about the school and the city.
Take a look at the school page here.