- Start Date: March 2020
- Duration or End Date: June 2020 (with possibility to extend)
Salary:To be discussed at interview
Essential role requirements
The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
IH Santiago de Compostela is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic VYL teacher to join our existing team of 30 teachers, you need to have experience of working with children and a particular interest in teaching very young learners.
IH Santiago de Compostela offers a supportive teaching environment with a strong focus on teacher development, which includes formal and informal observations and regular in house training sessions. You will be expected to participate in our weekly team Meetings and to have a commitment towards your own professional development.
The ideal candidate would have;
• A proactive, positive attitude
• The ability to work well in a team • The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Good administrative skills
Initially until the end of June 2020, this might be extendable until the end of July.
- Accommodation: Help will be given to find accommodation and three nights in hotel.
- Visa: The personnel department will help you to get the Spanish compulsory paperwork and also you will be able to learns Spanish in the school.
About the school and City
El Centro Británico, International House Santiago de Compostela is an established and well-known language school, with over forty years of experience in providing language courses and teacher training programmes. Based in a spacious and fully-equipped school. We offer a wide range of courses for all needs and all ages.
Santiago itself is a beautiful city, steeped in culture and history, with a buzzing nightlife and easy access to the coast and countryside.
Take a look at the school page here.