- Start Date: 16/09/2019
- Duration or End Date: 17/07/2020
Salary: 830 Euros net per month
Essential role requirements
You must have a driving licence
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
Experience of teaching YL
Two years of post CELTA or equivalent experience
IH Tbilisi is a well established school with 30 years of working experience. The school has been a teacher training centre approved by Cambridge for 20 years now. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and responsible teachers, preferably with some experience of teaching YL classes. The school employs both local and ex-pat teachers who enjoy friendly amtosphere and healthy teaching environment. We expect a teacher to do 26 contact hours per week on a regular basis plus 2 hours stand by teaching per week on demand (not regular). IH Tbilisi offers a variety of classes: General English, Exam, Business English and YL classes.
- Flights: Fully covered for minimum 10 months contract
- Accommodation: School finds and fully pays for a furnished flat accommodation
- Visa: No visa is required for US and EU citizens
- Holiday: School offers 2 weeks for Christmas, one week at Easter, plus public holidays through the contract period
About the school and City
IH Tbilisi was established in 1989 and since then it's grown into the largest language operations provider in Georgia. It's goal is to promote excellence in language education. It is located in the the centre of Tbilisi within easy reach of public transport. The school has 15 classrooms, a lending library, bookshop. All classrooms are equipped with internet, overhead projector and PC. We maintain well resourced staff room for our teachers and our DOS and ADOS assist teachers on daily basis if necessary. We also provide training opportunities for our teachers.
Take a look at the school page here.