- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration or End Date: 2019 - 2020 academic year
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Essential role requirements
You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
Passport valid for at least 18 months after a prospective entry date.
We are looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to form part of our team at IH St Petersburg (Full-time position 25 teaching hours a week, adults).
We offer full academic support, an in-house training programme and opportunities for professional development. Once you are a member of IH World Organization you'll have the opportunity to expand your horizons even further through our network of international partner schools.
Requirements – The ideal candidate has:
• The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
• An understanding of students as clients
• The desire to learn and improve as part of an ongoing process
• The ability to work well in a team
• A proactive, positive attitude
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Good administrative and IT skills
• A mother tongue level command of the English language
• At least one year of experience in teaching
• A university degree
• A Celta or Tesol cert (we do not recognise online TEFL certificates)
We believe in providing quality classes and helping our clients to reach their language goals.
- Flights: Flight refund
- Accommodation: We help you find and arrange accomodation
- Visa: Full visa support and reimbursement
- Holiday: 28 days of annual paid holiday; paid state holidays
About the school and City
Learning Group IH St Petersburg is a cutting edge educational network, which consists of three language schools located at Nevskiy Prospect metro station, Vasileostrovskaya metro station and Akademicheskaya metro station.
Being one of the most visited cities of Russia, St Petersburg represents a high demand for language courses. The three schools altogether have trained around 10000 learners, since 2012.
Offering a blended EFL course, we make sure our students get the best results. Following the idea of immersion into the language and the culture, we work to provide the best experience for our clients.
We share the idea that the professional development of our team is the key to our clients’ success.
Find out more about us here: https://www.instagram.com/learning.group/?hl=ru and learning-group.ru.
Take a look at the school page here.