- Start Date:02/09/2019
- Duration or End Date: 30/06/2020
Salary: USD 850 net per month
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a UK, USA, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand passport.
The job involves General English classes to adults and teenagers (12+). No split shifts, all classes are taught in the same location. Consistent support from senior academic management and the friendliest atmosphere among staff.
Previous teaching experience desirable, but not mandatory. Full mastery of English across all four skills to CEFR C2/IELTS Band 9 required.
Due to state internal labour regulations the post is only open to the holders of UK, USA, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand passports.
- Flights: EUR 300 towards travel expenses annually
- Accommodation: A separate single room flat or a shared flat close to the school
- Visa: Visa is sponsored by school
- Holiday: 5 weeks' holiday per annum pro rata
About the school and City
IH Minsk is the oldest and the most respectable language school in Belarus. We are known around the country for a high quality of our language classes and our professional and motivated team of teachers.
We are the only teacher training centre in the republic offering CELTA, DELTA, IH CYLT as well as trainings, workshops and conferences for teachers.
Joining IH Minsk will give you an opportunity to visit a beautiful country in the very heart of Europe, enjoy its Belarusian nature and friendly people.
Take a look at the school page here.