- Start Date: 7/01/2019
- Duration or End Date: 31/05/2019 or 30/06/2019 initial, possibility of renewal for academic year 2019/2020
Salary: 1230€ gross- 1100 net
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a driving licence
Some experience in teaching exam preparation courses such as PET, FCE etc...
We offer general English to very young learners, young learners, teens, and adults as well as exam preparation courses.
This position requires a certain degree of flexibility in managing a variety of levels and lesson locations as the candidate will be expected to travel to various off-site locations (schools and businesses). A can-do attitude and the ability to work with colleagues is essential.
- Flights: €250 settling allowance
- Accommodation: We will assist the teacher in finding suitable accommodation
- Holiday: Teachers accrue 2.5 days of holidays per worked month and these can be used during the school's holiday periods. Any unused holiday will be paid at the end of the contract.
About the school and City
International House La Spezia is a medium size school with a satellite school in the nearby town of Sarzana. The La Spezia branch has 7 teachers an 2 admin people and Sarzana branch has 3 teachers and 1 admin person.
La Spezia is strategically located on the coastline between Genoa and Pisa, in the so called Gulf of the Poets. It's proximity to the Apennines makes it the ideal location for those who like skiing during the Winter and hiking during the milder seasons.
The town is very lively.
Take a look at the school page here.