- Start Date: 1/03/2020
- Duration or End Date: 16/12/2020
Salary: Current basic salary is $42,000 Ar. March 2020 approx +25%. Increments for experience with IH and qualifications i.e. DELTA mod.2 6%.
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
Do you want to raise your teaching game? We’re looking for a full-time senior teacher who has shown they can make a real difference to their students’ advanced English. We would expect you to have a good PDI report from your current DoS and preferably be DELTA 2 qualified. Your students here will be smart, young, post B2 level and you will have to have the language teaching skills to take them up to CPE level. You should be familiar with the Cambridge main suite exams and have shown you can lead groups successfully through these exams. You will be working with a small friendly professional team and be expected to be flexible and fully share in all aspects of school life. The school is well resourced and has an enviably high pass rate in external exams.
- Flights: A return flight from London or equivalent.
- Accommodation: A furnished school flat with a balcony in a quiet tree-lined street is available 30 minutes bus ride from the school.
- Visa: The school will obtain a work visa for you on arrival. Full medical coverage with OMINT. Half a monthly salary every 6 months as a bonus
- Holiday: Two weeks in July and two weeks in December plus frequent public holidays
About the school and City
Buenos Aires, mi querida. It really is all you’ve heard about: a bustling, lively mega-city on the banks of the River Plate. The “Capital Federal”, the central city is an interesting blend of Europe in S. America: the Spanish cultural centre of Latin America. This great cultural diversity and generally young population makes it an exciting city with a wide variety of entertainment and activities on offer. Even a little Spanish takes you a long way and you will find it surprisingly easy to blend in. The school is very centrally located and the public transport system – buses, underground – highly efficient. It is not as colourful perhaps as Bolivia, Mexico or Ecuador but it has a special “porteño” atmosphere that is quite addictive.
Check out the following link for more: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/argentina/buenos-aires
Take a look at the school page here.