- Start Date: 20/01/2020
Salary: to be discussed upon the results of the interview
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- Experience in management (please clarify in the cover letter) or an ADOS experience
- 2 years' post-qualification experience
- supervising 3 schools in Moscow and one remote location school (Zelenograd);
- the ability to work in a team;
- positive but yet professional attitude at a workplace;
- focusing on student retention, helping students with problems in education;
- evaluate, review and revise existing programs and create new ones;
- observing teachers and giving feedback;
- working on teachers' retention;
- orientating new teachers on the school procedures and supervising during their trial period;
- giving seminars and workshops as part of the International House program;
- taking part in placing students to groups/levels;
- helping school managers with troubleshooting;
- conducting Open Doors, presentations and initiating other extra-curricular activities;
- working with students' queries and complaints; monitoring groups’ end of level dates, tests results and group finishing dates;
- taking part in marketing events and initiatives;
- Flights: Flight refund
- Accommodation: Free accommodation
- Visa: Full visa support for citizens of all countries
- Holiday: Paid holidays, end-of-contract bonus
About the school and City
BKC-IH is the biggest school chain in Moscow. There are central schools within 10 min from the Kremlin as well as there are affiliate branches in cozy suburbs near parks and lakes. We have the most convenient metro net and public transport system in the world.
Moscow is a city of contrasts - ancient history and tradition comes in contrast with engaging nightlife and entertainment. There is something in store for everyone.
The school continues to translate the values once established in International House - language helps to unite people, to bring joy and to expand the horizons. High standards and professionalism at workplace come along with a huge amount of humanity and support from our colleagues - whether they are administrators or directors.
BKC-IH helps a charity organization "Sheredar" - the rehabilitation center for children who have fought cancer. The center was established by BKC-IH CEO Michael Afanasievich Bondarev. He is often present in the office, do not miss a chance to say "hello".
Take a look at the school page here.