- Start Date: 10/09/2019
- Duration or End Date: 30/06/2020
Essential role requirements
The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
We are a looking for enthusiastic and inspirational leaders to form part of our project consolidating over 60 years of language teaching in Spain. We are looking for forward thinking individuals who believe in responding to customers’ needs.
As a member of the academic management team, the DoS will inform the direction of the academy as part of the school meeting committee along with the commercial director. The DoS will work closely with other Doses to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the daily running, i.e.: courses, classes, teachers’ hours, standby etc.. of the academy with other members of the DOS team
• The quality assurance of the teaching operation
• The didactic support of learners and teachers
• Customer service
• Assisting the Commercial department in promoting the academy’s services to corporate and institutional clients
• Assisting with the development and implementation of products and publicity
Requirements – The ideal candidate would have:
• The ability to lead, inspire, manage and motivate staff
• The ability to work well in a team
• An understanding of customers’ needs
• A proactive, positive attitude
• A very strong EFL back¬ground with all ages of students and a good working knowledge of Cambridge ESOL exams DELTA would be considered an advantage).
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Proven organisational and administrative skills
• The ability to cope with a wide variety of teacher and student problems and to work under stress
• An interest in the commercial side of language school management
• Management experience
• A good level of Spanish (B2 or above) or an ability to learn fast.
• Commitment to providing stability and a vision of the future
- Accommodation: initial help up to 300€
- Visa: The personal department will help you to get the Spanish compulsory paperwork
- Holiday: You will have 2 weeks at Christmas, Holy week, as the convenio says and two days in the week of "feria of May".
About the school and City
Our school in Huelva is a such a nice place to work in, in the city center. Also Huelva has the privilege to have a wonderful seaside ( 10 mins far from the school)
Our team is composed by 21 teachers, three Academic Manager, a team of commercials and also the people who work in the central services department which are located in Córdoba.
Teachers are a very good mix of experts teachers with more than 20 years of experience and teachers who has less. This mix is the key of the success and also the nice environment.
Take a look at the school page here.