We can all help protect our planet. Will you? Join the IH community to walk or ride a bike 40,000 km to reduce carbon emissions.Read More
The Role of your Staff in Improving Your Customers' Experience
27 Jan - 1 Feb 2022
14:00 to 11:00
This webinar will be held on Thurs 27th Jan 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 1st Feb 9am (UK). If you can't make either, a recording will be available after.
Delivering an improved customer experience relies on your staff, and the systems and process you use.
This webinar describes some of the important things to consider in your staff team from
- Getting your senior managers and directors to buy into the process
- Identifying key influencers in your team who will help to make things happen
- Creating a customer centric culture
- Staff empowerment
This webinar is intended for Directors, Marketing teams and Operations teams. The format is a presentation, it is not an interactive workshop.
A zoom link will be mailed prior to the event. There is no need to register.
Follow up Sessons
Following on from this session, there are the following worhshops:
- Customer journey mapping workshops. Thurs 10th Feb 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 15th Feb 9am (UK), and by request
- “Peak End" rule - Wow, Delight, and Endings. Thurs 24th Feb 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 1st Mar 9am (UK)
- Staff: their employment journey. Thurs 10th Mar 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 15th Mar 9am (UK)