Join International House Bucharest on 27th May from 11:30 t0 12:30 Romanian time for a free online workshop on: Nurturing Independence, Awareness, and Resilience in our Younger Learners.Read More
Improving Your Customers' Experience
23 November 2021
14:00 to 15:00
- Do you want to differentiate your school from your competitors?
- Do you want your school to be able to justify higher prices associated with a quality language school?
- Do you want to reduce your marketing spend and get more repeat customers and more personal recommendations?
If the answer to all these is YES, improving your customers' experience could achieve them. At no, or very low, cost.
In this session, Beccy will revisit the business case for giving your customers a good end-to-end customer experience - from the beginning when they are looking at your website and thinking about booking, to when they graduate and leave. There will be a framework of criteria to consider, and an introduction to customer journey mapping
This webinar is intended for Directors, Marketing teams and Operations teams. It is an introduction, intended for people new to this area. The format is a presentation, it is not an interactive workshop.
A zoom link will be mailed prior to the event. There is no need to register.
Customer Experience is about how customers feel as a result of every interaction they have with an organisation.
Every interaction plays its part, from the start to the end.
It is very difficult to differentiate your product in the classroom, so it is important to look more widely than this, at the whole school experience.
We will look at a framework of emotions which drive customer experience perceptions.
And we’ll look at mapping customer journeys, and identifying where to make small changes and gradual, achievable improvements.
Follow up Sessons
Folowing from the underlying principles introduced today. there will be a series of follow-up webinars and workshops going into more depth on specific topics.
- Staff: their role in the customer journey. Thurs 27th Jan 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 1st Feb 11am (UK)
- Customer journey mapping workshops. Thurs 10th Feb 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 15th Feb 11am (UK), and by request
- “Peak End" rule - Wow, Delight, and Endings. Thurs 24th Feb 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 1st Mar 11am (UK)
- Staff: their employment journey. Thurs 10th Mar 2pm (UK) and repeated Tues 15th Mar 11am (UK)