We can all help protect our planet. Will you? Join the IH community to walk or ride a bike 40,000 km to reduce carbon emissions.Read More
IH Young Environmentalists Round 2! Q&A
25 March 2021
14:00 to 15:00
The IH Young Environmentalists Project which ran from Nov 2020 to Jan 21 was a huge success! To see what they produced see here.
We thought students would do something valuable for the environment. They told us that they:
- changed their own behaviour in a more environmentally-conscious way
- made new friends from different cultures and countries
- used English outside the classroom in a meaningful manner.
- learnt useful IT skills (even including simple but important skills such as uploading files to a cloud) and some of them even discovered new talents such as creating songs, lyrics, videos and learning editing skills.
- developed skills in teamwork, problem solving, perseverance, creativity, critical thinking and self-management.
Get some of those benefits for your own students!
We will be starting Round 2 of the initiative, with new schools and students, to run from April to June 2021.
Join us for a Q&A about the logistics of how you can get your student involved:
Thursday 25th March, 2pm UK time, in this Zoom Room
If you can't attend but would like to get involved, please mail Beccy at email@example.com