The IH Teachers Online Conference will be back on Friday 29th October 2021 for its 13th edition! We'll be announcing the programme in early September but you can expect some great talks from the IH community on hybrid and online, teacher development, environmental sustainability and more.Read More
IH Young Environmentalists Round 2! Q&A
25 March 2021
14:00 to 15:00
The IH Young Environmentalists Project which ran from Nov 2020 to Jan 21 was a huge success! To see what they produced see here.
We thought students would do something valuable for the environment. They told us that they:
- changed their own behaviour in a more environmentally-conscious way
- made new friends from different cultures and countries
- used English outside the classroom in a meaningful manner.
- learnt useful IT skills (even including simple but important skills such as uploading files to a cloud) and some of them even discovered new talents such as creating songs, lyrics, videos and learning editing skills.
- developed skills in teamwork, problem solving, perseverance, creativity, critical thinking and self-management.
Get some of those benefits for your own students!
We will be starting Round 2 of the initiative, with new schools and students, to run from April to June 2021.
Join us for a Q&A about the logistics of how you can get your student involved:
Thursday 25th March, 2pm UK time, in this Zoom Room
If you can't attend but would like to get involved, please mail Beccy at email@example.com