We can all help protect our planet. Will you? Join the IH community to walk or ride a bike 40,000 km to reduce carbon emissions.Read More
IH Belgrade Event: About Learning
16 April 2021
IH Belgrade are pleased to invite you to their free online event, About Learning, which will take place on Friday 16th April at 10.00 to 16.00 CET (09.00 UK time).
We now teach online, hybrid, and sometimes face-to-face lessons and have been using different platforms, apps, equipment and lesson types to facilitate their teaching.
With this event, IH Belgrade would like to focus on the process of learning, particularly on what we can do when it does not happen in our lessons (especially in online and hybrid lessons).
The presenters at the event include: Adrian Underhill, Alastair Grant, Zorica Kovacevic, James Egerton, Giovanni Licata, Anastasiia Buzuluckaia, Siboney Rabenstein, Andriy Ruzhynskiy and Christopher Walker. They will:
- who will share some practical ideas and activities you can use to intervene in the situations when learning does not happen (in all types of lessons).
- discuss the experience of teaching online and what we can use to allow different levels of the tasks and how to monitor them.
- give some practical tips on how to train our learners to use different learning strategies in terms of online, face2face or hybrid learning.
- share their ideas on how to raise awareness of the individual learning pathway and how our students can monitor and develop their learning strategies.
- present some action research results on the topic.
See the full event programme here.
Register for the event no later than Monday 5th April using this form here.
If you have questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is sponsored by Macmillan Education.