On Friday 26th October 2018, we will hold our first Young Learner online seminar day with the theme of YL Assessment, Feedback and Parent/Guardian Involvement. Accompanying this interesting day of interactive seminars is a report on Young Learners and Assessment.Read More
IH AMT Conference 2018
Greenwich, London, UK
11-13 January 2018
We are pleased to invite you to the annual IHWO Academic Management & Trainers Conference 2018!
We are looking forward to seeing you at what promises to be a great conference for both experienced Managers and Trainers as well as those new to the IH AMT team. We’re putting together a varied programme across the three days that will allow you to:
- hear from speakers from both within the industry and from other fields relevant to education and management. Confirmed external speakers include an opening plenary from Simon Ward (returning after his amazing feedback last year), Friday speakers are Ben Goldstein, John Hughes, Ceri Jones, Laura Patsko and Shaun Wilden. The Saturday workshop will be led by Andy Hockley on the topic of Conflict Management.
- get updates from IHWO and information about new developments in the organisation
- collect new ideas which you can take back and implement in your school
- share good practice across the network with other DoSs and Teacher Trainers
- connect with a number of publishers over the three days
- network informally over lunch each day (included) and at the IHWO Quiz and Karaoke night on Friday (dinner & drinks included)
This conference is open to Academic Managers and Teacher Trainers from across the IH Network and registration is restricted to 2 delegates per fee-paying school.
Registration is now closed.
This conference is only open to DOS, academic managers and teacher trainers from IH member schools, and specially invited guests.